Contractors working for Port Kembla Coal Terminal (PKCT) must first be registered in the online Illawarra Contractor Management System.
The system underscores the PKCT commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to register their business details to create an account, and then register their workers, select the role they perform for PKCT, and book inductions which must be completed to work safely on site.
The system allows PKCT and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care and meet safety obligations.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Illawarra Contractor Management System.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract